Full course description
About this Course
This course explores how to make Math Quizzes quickly and easily with Equatio and Google Forms.
Credit: 1 Contact Hour
Course Type: Self-paced Online Course
Course Level: Practitioner
Target Audience: Teachers
Expected Learning Outcomes
Participants will be able to:
- Install and use the Equatio Chrome Extension
- Use Equatio with Google Forms to make digital quizzes
- If you would like to pay by credit card, you can click on the Enroll buttons to gain immediate access to this course.
- If you would like to pay by purchase order (PO) or by personal check, please contact us to make arrangements. Please note that you will not gain access to this course until we receive your payment.
- Please contact: Sara Skraba 330-945-5600 x 511248
Meet the Instructor
My name is Dan Niessen, I am the Technology Integration Specialist at NEOnet, and I will be your instructor for this course. I was a high school Social Studies teacher at a few different schools around the Cleveland area, but now I teach teachers about ways to make the most of classroom technology.
Always feel free to email me with any questions at email@example.com