Full course description
About this Course
Edpuzzle allows teachers to create meaningful video quizzes with ease! This course will explain how to find, create, and manage video quizzes!
Credit: 1 Contact Hour
Course Type: Self-paced Online Course
Course Level: Practitioner
Target Audience: Teachers
Expected Learning Outcomes
Participants will be able to:
- Use Edpuzzle to find and create video quizzes
- Gather and analyze data on student video quiz responses
- If you would like to pay by credit card, you can click on the Enroll buttons to gain immediate access to this course.
- If you would like to pay by purchase order (PO) or by personal check, please contact us to make arrangements. Please note that you will not gain access to this course until we receive your payment.
- Please contact: Sara Skraba 330-945-5600 x 511248
Meet the Instructor
My name is Dan Niessen, I am the Technology Integration Specialist at NEOnet, and I will be your instructor for this course. I was a high school Social Studies teacher at a few different schools around the Cleveland area, but now I teach teachers about ways to make the most of classroom technology.
Always feel free to email me with any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org