This course will provide opportunity for individuals or groups to investigate the expectations of Ohio's Learning Standards and Ohio State Tests for English Language Arts. The Model Curriculum, OST Blueprints and OST Test Specification outline important details for instruction. Participants will work independently to investigate the information. Links are provided so that any grade level can explore the information pertinent to their grade or course.
Contact Hours: 6 hours
Course Type: Online
Course Level: Practitioner
Target Audience: 3rd through ELA 2 Teachers, Coaches, Curriculum Directors
Expected Learning Outcomes
At the conclusion of this course participants should be able to:
- Understand the characteristics of High Quality Student Data;
- Understand the expectations of Ohio State Tests (OST);
- Apply Depth of Knowledge in classroom instruction and assessment; and
- Explain the expectations for learning in the Ohio Learning Standards to increase alignment to classroom activities.
- If you would like to pay by credit card, you can click on the Enroll buttons to gain immediate access to this course.
- If you would like to pay by purchase order (PO) or by personal check, please contact us to make arrangements. Please note that you will not gain access to this course until we receive your payment.